Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world as we know it 200AD

Finally we can start.

And as a president is supposed to do I'll start my term with a speech...

My fellow Apolytonians, I'm honoured to be your third president.
    I all you.
    Thank you for the support.
    Now let's get started.

(so far the speech)

I've send the save to the entire cabinet,If someone didn't recieve it please let me know.So you can all start polling.

Shade
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

the worldmap

here you have the little worldmap...as you can see we have already done quite some exploration.(and I would like to see that surface doubled by the end of my term
    Attached Files
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

The heart of our beautifull empire

this is a view of our north and central Island(Apolytonia).
      You probably see the barbarian leader near Balsidia...that would really be a bonus.you probably also see the unhappy city of kIndalia(it started out with a BLACK face now a temple is beeing rushbuild and 3 units already could make it a red one)
      Attached Files

Comment

Rome and India

this is a view of the rest of our empire and the world of the Romans and Indians.Our city Citadel has been build and a lot Roman troops are sneaking around there...we will need to make it as strong as possible.The 2 triremes are carrying 3 caravans and 1 diplo.(hopefully all to be send to the Roman Empire)
        Attached Files

Comment

The Roman and Indian continent

this continet seems to be huge.
          we also discovered the Babylonians on it.
          (where you see the most south trireme => that's a dead end)
          Attached Files

Comment

Egypt and America

and last but not least the egyptian continent.Also the home of the Americans.There is a lot of black territory in the middle of the screen ,wich I hope not to be all ocean so we could expand on the island and get bases closer to them.(but at this time it might be to risky to do with triremes.
            Attached Files

Comment

Attn: Expansion Minister

Let's settle those 3-whale spots! Particularly the one near Egypt, before they get it!
              The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
              intelligence to few.

Comment

Re: Attn: Expansion Minister

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
                Let's settle those 3-whale spots! Particularly the one near Egypt, before they get it!
                looks like a sound idea to me...see what our expasion minister says.(btw unhappiness will be a pain we need Mikes very badly)

some more screenshots.(we aren't doing reeally good in wonderraces...look at this: )

Comment

WoW

It looks like everybody has wonders except...yep us
                  Attached Files

Comment

Top 5 of cities

And our cities aren't that good either.
                    (btw we seem to be building a wonder in Nova Hispania(a little size 2 city)...ie not on the apolytonian island now we'll need a trireme to transport caravans to help building that wonder...)
                    Attached Files

Comment

science is going slowly

already checked if we would be able to go for monotheisme after polytheism=> responce "no advances leading to this tech can be researched )

btw this looks like 1 or mayby just 2 turns before finished.
                      Attached Files

Comment

demographics

looks like we are a little above average...
                        but we have the biggest map and population and only oone civ has better science...maybe we should try to exchage knowledge with everybody.(eg the Indiand have Polytheism so it would be nice if we could get it from them)
                        Attached Files

Comment

and here is our noble army

(or something like that,way to little diplo's...we should be faired for our spies and diplomats)
                          Attached Files

Comment

voila that's it for now...any requests?just let me know.

Cabinet go and torture the ppl with your polls.

Shade

Comment

Re: Top 5 of cities

Thanks for the screens : the voting people needed such an information and does not regret our new prez

Originally posted by shade
                              And our cities aren't that good either.
                              (btw we seem to be building a wonder in Nova Hispania(a little size 2 city)...ie not on the apolytonian island ...)
                              All this is normal today, but for Mike building, why not in Apolytonian Island ?
                              It's easier to build a WoW on main island and to defend it in the center of our glorious empire !
                              The best city for it may be the one with most shields.

Originally posted by shade
                              (or something like that,way to little diplo's...we should be faired for our spies and diplomats)
                              I see : we miss units with two steps mov !
                              How pursue the barb leader without ?
                              JCP
                              Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Working...
                              X