List of Democratic Posters: For Politiking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Democratic Posters: For Politiking

You guys need to do some back room politicking, you need a list of CivII-Democratic players for every time a vote comes up

This gives me an idea... wait a second
    "All the members collected under one thread and one page"
    "Alphabetically "

-JRabbit
    123john321

adamsj
    Ade
    Admiral
    AlbertB

CannonFodder
    CaptainGarlic
    cavebear
    civman2000
    Coded Profile
    ColdWizard

DarkCloud
    dalgetti
    Daniel Kahn
    Dravar

El Awrence
    El Diablo
    Eli
    Evil Twin

Forty-Three
    Frank Johnson

godinex
    gopher
    Gramphos

Hydey
    Hywel Dda

Immortal Wombat
    ixnay37

jasev
    JCP

kassiopea

La Fayette

Marquis de Sodaq
    Matticus
    MBloomIII
    Mercator
    MrWhereItsAt

Nemphis
    Nimitz

pellaken
    Prometheus

Rasputin
    Relegin Bor

Scouse Gits
    Shade
    Shai-Hulud
    Shaka Naldur
    Sir Ralph
    steelehc

Tuberski
    Tuomerehu

Vlad Antlerkov

Wernazuma III

Zealot

Feel free to add to it.

PM these people when you wish to be elected to make sure that they vote on time
    Last edited by DarkCloud; March 29, 2002, 15:03.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Looks like we have a "clique" to me.

Jobs for the boys, maybe?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I'm here...though I'm more of a lurker citizen.

Comment

Hmmm... I think DarkCloud doesn't like me.
        Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
          Looks like we have a "clique" to me.

Jobs for the boys, maybe?
          ?????
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

It looks like a clique or group of the same posters who hold the positions of power, and, at the extreme end, cliques make sure they look out for one another whenever there's a member in trouble.

But that's not happening here, this is a proudly Democratic game!

And cavebear - if there WAS a clique, you'd be a part of it for sure.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Re: List of Democratic Posters: For Politiking

your lists suck, keep it up and i'm going to beat you about the head and upper torso with a banana
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Re: Re: List of Democratic Posters: For Politiking

Originally posted by ColdWizard
                your lists suck, keep it up and i'm going to beat you about the head and upper torso with a banana

DC what criteria did you use to make up that list???
                What I see is a list of ppl who are in the list of most frequent posters on the democratic forum...but it can't really be this criterium since I know other ppl who aren't in this list that then should be in.

I really don't think there is a clique here,but the jobs are held by commited ppl and those have to stand for their idea's...as soon as someone is commited and wants to play a role she/he'll put her/himself up for a job.If not ellected the first time then probably the second time.
                I think that there some ppl out there who are now 'silent'citizens, but do the votes and maybe someday they will see they are also fit for some the job...

Shade
                ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Is that an insult or a compliment?
                  Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                  Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                  Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                  Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

It looks like a clique or group of the same posters who hold the positions of power, and, at the extreme end, cliques make sure they look out for one another whenever there's a member in trouble.

But that's not happening here, this is a proudly Democratic game!

I do not understand why everyone is getting mad; all I did was look at page 1 of the democracy forum and post all the posters who had started a thread- the idea was for all the other people who were not listed to post here and have their names added. I did not have time to search into every post!

-
                    Is this because you are never included? I fixed the Location list finally.

I think that there some ppl out there who are now 'silent'citizens, but do the votes and maybe someday they will see they are also fit for some the job...
                    Sounds like me, I hardly do anything

LIST UPDATED
                    -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                      I do not understand why everyone is getting mad; all I did was look at page 1 of the democracy forum and post all the posters who had started a thread- the idea was for all the other people who were not listed to post here and have their names added. I did not have time to search into every post!
                      you're soooooo lazy

Is this because you are never included? I fixed the Location list finally.

for a so-called "Emperor of Lists" your work sure is shoddy

Comment

Well, it is fixed now isnt it, ColdWizard.

Good lists take time.

And it is ahrd to do 2 lists whilst continuously working on 2 websites AND the Apolyton 100 AND posting AND reading posts AND debating AND visitng 3 forums all at once with ONLY 30-60 minutes a day on the internet.

I had no idea there were so many member of this game- but I think that I now have them all... finally
                        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                          Well, it is fixed now isnt it, ColdWizard.
                          yes, stop ruining my fun. now what am i supposed to pick on you about?

Good lists take time.

that's true, compiling rah rules was certainly time consuming

And it is ahrd to do 2 lists whilst continuously working on 2 websites AND the Apolyton 100 AND posting AND reading posts AND debating AND visitng 3 forums all at once with ONLY 30-60 minutes a day on the internet.

stop debating, nobody ever changes their mind

btw nice list

Comment

Thank you ColdWizard
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                            X