Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very important reform's in the Cfc democracy game (READ THIS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cavebear
    CodedProfile -

Go away. This is our game, our version, and we are not really concerned about how some other group is doing it.

If we wanted to play your game, we would be there playing it. And we would probably take it over!

Avaunt, Demon!
    Very cute.....That's why Adamsj headed up the one here, and copied my Constution as the basis for yours. So please....don't say your your version, and you don't care how someone else does it...because you copied us! Anyway....
    I AM CANADIAN!
    Gamecatcher: Multiplayer Civ 2 Democracy Game
    CornEmpire Owner/Operator
    Grand Minister: Dominion of the Balance & CornEmpire Software

Comment

Yeah! Our game! Ha! What a bunch of crap! Like we invented anything at all!
      I really apreciated that CodedProfile had the patience to go through the registration process. Knowledge is something no wise person rejects, you know...
      (oh right, you don't)
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

OK, OK, I'm sorry. I misunderstood the tone of his post.
        Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Very cute.....That's why Adamsj headed up the one here, and copied my Constution as the basis for yours. So please....don't say your your version, and you don't care how someone else does it...because you copied us! Anyway....

Ok! Who around went and got a constution ratified without telling me. Maybe some day we'll start doing things by set rules, but until then, this is more fun anyway. Rules might just make us have to behave. But kudos to the civfanboys people who got all that stuff. I guess it works for them.
          --------------------------------
          Sir Banana

Trade Minister of the Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Matticus

Ok! Who around went and got a constution ratified without telling me. Maybe some day we'll start doing things by set rules, but until then, this is more fun anyway. Rules might just make us have to behave. But kudos to the civfanboys people who got all that stuff. I guess it works for them.
            huh constitution we???don't think so....it was mentioned once(or maybe twice) but the rules we use mostly just fell out of the sky .

Shade
            ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
            shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

You know what annoys me? Americans using the word 'candy' to describe anything from jelly babies to chocolate. Chocolate is chocolate, any other sugary sweet thing (as the french would say, a bon-bon) is a sweet.

Nuff said.

Oh, reforms. Um, yeah.

Do we have city governors? I don't see we have any problem with a plethora of "what to build now" polls, so why not just poll important decisions, and not the rest. And I don't think the president should be able to overrule. Defeats the point. The game will go slowly, course it will, but if the prez has to wait a while before doing something, so be it.

Oh yeah, and why do CFC posters have really long and bizzare names? with lots of "of"s of Hippo, Of Flanders, of Athiaieiaeia or whatever Chris is. At least the duke put a ' in I suppose...
              Last edited by Immortal Wombat; April 7, 2002, 18:03.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
              X