Vote for Foreign Minister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Foreign Minister

Well, it's about time SOMEone did this. If you are Shaka or some other authority figure then boycott the poll if you want, declare it illegal or somesuch, but I have decided if no-one else is going to get the ball rolling, I will.

At the very least this will mean the actual election official will post a poll.

This should be self-explanatory - vote for adamsj or Hydey for the position of Foreign Minister. This is the only (to date) election needed for a High Council position - all the others are uncontested.

Here are both candidates' "manifestos" (AKA what I saw them post on the position at some point).

adamsj
    Press statement released from the Imperial Foreign Office,

adamsj is run for re-electing as Foreign Minister, we and him think he has done well these two terms, he has smoothly help the empire, do peace treaty with Rome and India and has discovered Egpty!
    Hydey

I would like to nominate myself as foreign minister.
    I believe we should aim to build embasies with all civs so that the foreign minister has somewhere to sleep when he visits them.
    They would also help our spies in there vital work.
    Place your bets now.....

You have 48 hours.
    adamsj
    31.58%
    Hydey
    68.42%

The poll is expired.

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Well, it's about time SOMEone did this. If you are Shaka or some other authority figure then boycott the poll if you want, declare it illegal or somesuch, but I have decided if no-one else is going to get the ball rolling, I will.
    I'm glad you did it...Otherwise there would now have been a poll placed by me. thx for doing this poll.

Shade
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Vote for Me

Please Please Please vote for Hydey.
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

This will be remembered, won't it shade - I mean, President-Elect?
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

You guys need to do some back room politicking, you need a list of CivII-Democratic players for every time a vote comes up

This gives me an idea... wait a second
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I voted for Hydey. Maybe he'll vote for me...

Steele
            If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
              This will be remembered, won't it shade - I mean, President-Elect?

presidential ellections???what is that???

Shade
              "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Re: Vote for Foreign Minister

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                we need to make something soon to solve that problem...
                Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

How about giving the vice president the responsibility of posting election polls? He has no other real duties, it would include him in the game a bit more.
                  The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                  intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
                    How about giving the vice president the responsibility of posting election polls? He has no other real duties, it would include him in the game a bit more.
                    that´s a good idea
                    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Polls initiator

A good idea, indeed
                      JCP
                      Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Re: Polls initiator

nice idea,lets get it implemented.
                        maybe we could let the vice organize everything that has to do with the ellections.

Shade

Comment

Sounds like time for another poll.
                          The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                          intelligence to few.

Comment

Sounds like time for another poll.

who'll put it up?
                            you or me?

Shade

Comment

Congratulations, Hydey. I expect our offices will work together often (foreign affairs, and expansion...)

Steele
                              If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

Working...
                              X