No announcement yet.

Campaign for Camel Rights and Wellbeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see now that PETA has an Apolyton branch...
    Talent Optional

Comment

Zealot, yes I am, Apolytonia founder member.
      Captain Garlic, yes, there is.

As I said when i signed up for this Democratic Game, I will be representing the voice of the environment at all points, and though it seems people care little for the rights of camels, when the world is flodding around you, then you'll wish that you had listened.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Yep, if this thread reached this far, then it's proven that Ming doesn't look into the Civ 2 Democratic game forum in search for spam! So I'm going to have to tell!

Oh Miiiiing...!
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Working...
        X