Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for your new Vice

only 3 ppl volunteered
    (and I kinda forgot to immediatly place this poll don't know why.)
    (thx zealot to remind me => no-one else even made a slight remark about it )

Ok you get 48h to vote

(=>the one with most votes gets the post in cas of a draw I'll throw a coin )

Shade
    Marquis de Sodaq
    81.82%
    steelhc
    9.09%
    Frank Johnson
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

I didn't read anywhere that you were the one oblidged to make this poll, shade. It's good that you made it after all, but it seems we just had our first burocratic incident.

I voted this time because I already had anounced publicly my support to Marquis, and I stick to it. Yet, I think we MUST change the constitution (or whatever you want to call it) in order to allow the president to choose his Vice. .
    At least one poll wouldn't be wasted!
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
      I didn't read anywhere that you were the one oblidged to make this poll, shade. It's good that you made it after all, but it seems we just had our first burocratic incident.
      -->I know.What even amazes me more is that no-one said anything about it on the thread itself...
      I haven't voted myself this time(I'll keep my vote for if there should be a draw)

I voted this time because I already had anounced publicly my support to Marquis, and I stick to it. Yet, I think we MUST change the constitution (or whatever you want to call it) in order to allow the president to choose his Vice. .
      At least one poll wouldn't be wasted!
      Everyone should try to come to this forum at least once every 24h just to check if there are poll's that have to be voted and then vote.

(Here were I live everyone is obliged to vote when there are ellections,otherwise you can go to court and explain(or pay the fine(sp???Damn spellchecker not beeing available))

Shade
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Originally posted by shade
        Everyone should try to come to this forum at least once every 24h just to check if there are poll's that have to be voted and then vote.
        Many can't! I even don't usually visit Apolyton on the weekend!
        48 is good enough.

Originally posted by shade
        (Here were I live everyone is obliged to vote when there are ellections,otherwise you can go to court and explain(or pay the fine(sp???Damn spellchecker not beeing available))

Shade
        That's gross man! What kind of democracy is that?
        Where's my freedom of movement? Or freedom to be politicaly neutral? That really sucks!
        Where are you from, BTW?
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

I voted for myself just so the Marquis wouldn't get all the votes. I do think he is somewhat (read=much) more qualified for the job, however.

Steele
          If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

I wanted to vote for the BANANA !!!

We need a write-in ability on polls!
            Let change the basic structure of Apolyton to accommodate it!!
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

i like the idea of special elections when somebody steps down, selecting someone smacks of favoritism

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
              I wanted to vote for the BANANA !!!
              you spend way too much time here (oh the irony...)
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot

Many can't! I even don't usually visit Apolyton on the weekend!
                48 is good enough.
                The weekends can be an exception,that's no problem...but the rest of the week I think 30% can get here at least once a day.the rest once every 2 days...(maybe I'm mistaking??)

That's gross man! What kind of democracy is that?
                Where's my freedom of movement? Or freedom to be politicaly neutral? That really sucks!
                Where are you from, BTW?
                Belgium...neutrality isn't a problem I think,since the ellections are always for 3 ( if that isn't Democratic I don't know ) gov at the same time(only have to go vote 1 time every 4 years) you can "spread" your vote==> multicolor

Shade

Comment

Quite a contrast to NZ, where, although enrolling to vote is compulsory (voting itself isn't), you can even get away without that!
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Sodaq.

*throws tarp over another pile of cash*

What?
                    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
                      Sodaq.

*throws tarp over another pile of cash*

What?
                      The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                      intelligence to few.

Comment

Congrats, Marquis!
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

congrats MdS you seem to have stollen the hearts of the Apolytonian ppl

Shade

Comment

Working...
                          X