Attention Ministers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Ministers!

Please PM me with your e-mail address so I can send you a copy of the save file. I'd like to make a series of moves Saturday and would like to have your input prior to then. Thanks.
    Here's a link.

What!?! Am I talking to myself?

So far only 1 of you has responded. I can't exactly send you the file if I don't have your e-mail.

SATURDAY! I'll be making the next series of moves on SATURDAY and would like a report prior to movement. Otherwise, I do as I please.

Once those moves are done, I'll send the save file for the next report. Again, I can't send you a save file if I don't have an address.

chop, chop
    Here's a link.

Comment

This is who you are in case you have forgotten.

President:
      MBloomIII

Vice-president:
      OPEN

Science Advisor:
      Gramphos

Foreign Advisor:
      adamsj

Millitary Advisor:
      Shade

Trade Advisor:
      El Awrence

City Planner:
      kassiopeia

Impirial Expansion:
      Frank Johnson

Historian:
      Albert B

OK, 2 of you have responded. shade and adam
      Here's a link.

Comment

Originally posted by MBloomIII
        SATURDAY! I'll be making the next series of moves on SATURDAY and would like a report prior to movement. Otherwise, I do as I please.
        Better hope Zealot doesn't see this thread!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          Better hope Zealot doesn't see this thread!
          Hardee-har-har!

MBloomIII, if you feel the need of a vice, well, you know my position; appoint one to help you. I really don't understand why isn't Marquis already in charge of the vice-presidency, but I'm suspicious that it's because of the Bureaucracy (read: no one gave a damn to make a poll about the election of the vice)
          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot

MBloomIII, if you feel the need of a vice, well, you know my position; appoint one to help you. I really don't understand why isn't Marquis already in charge of the vice-presidency, but I'm suspicious that it's because of the Bureaucracy (read: no one gave a damn to make a poll about the election of the vice)
            I seem to have kinda forgot it(don't ask why I think it's because the poll's need to be that long because ppl are to lazzy to vote immediatly)==>and NO-ONE(except you now) reacted.

SO ALL OF YOU GO VOTE FOR THE NEW VICE

Shade
            ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
            shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Attention President...

When you send me the save please give the mail a subject I can recognise(like "DEMOGAMESAVE 900BC").We're having problems with some spaming worms here so I just delete everything I don't recognise immediatly...sorry for the inconveneance.

Shade
              (damn KLEZ-worm)
              "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

viktor.griph@edu.norrkoping.se

That's not a secret...
                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

m_carreras@hotmail.com

Comment

PM'd you, but on the safe side;

kassiopeia15@hotmail.com
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Could someone please forward a copy of the save game to our new VP, MdS. I'm heading back to Kentucky for further trade negotiations and will be unable to e-mail for a while.
                      Here's a link.

Comment

Originally posted by MBloomIII
                        Could someone please forward a copy of the save game to our new VP, MdS. I'm heading back to Kentucky for further trade negotiations and will be unable to e-mail for a while.

the second term of our democratic game will be remembered as "the one with the hole lot of presidents"
                        so the orders will also need to be send to MDS after the poll's.
                        good to know.
                        (to keep things simple we could make president a duojob with the vice and president constantly switching places )

Shade
                        (How can I ever do some decent manipulation if the victim isn't around long enough to start )

Comment

No. I'll be able to make the moves, I just don't have MdS's e-mail, and I'd like to get him the save files in case I'm unable to make the moves later. I'll have access to ACS and the game, just unable to send normal e-mail.
                          Here's a link.

Comment

stupid idea (yeah I'm only military advisor so don't expect to much )

Isn't it possible to attach something to a PM??

Shade

Comment

Can the save not be zipped and attached to a post on the forum, protected with a password, something gibberish and long like "45gf8jhukyu32k43".
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                              X