X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOOOOOOO!!!!

why nobody listens to me in the science polls

edit: i´m not waiting for anybody to answer that question

i played the game a few turns and trying to keep calm the cities is a headache!!!!!
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
      i played the game a few turns and trying to keep calm the cities is a headache!!!!!
      And now we only have a few of them wait till we have hundreds of them

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

The people of your virtual country needs ...

to be provide with contenting things so we are not internal destroy by disorder!
        Play the Demo Games!!
        Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
        Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
          Sum up after about half the time:

This doesn't seem to be a clear desision. Currently Mathematics has most (7) votes, the Astronomy (6) and on third place Monotheism (5).
          There's the stupid point of view again...

What the poll shows me is that the majority wants Monotheism, not Mathematics!!! Mathematics only has 1 vote!
          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by shade

Shade BURN THOSE MONKS
            Heathen !!!!
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
              Heathen !!!!
              I just want to sacrifiece them to Seth,Mars,...
              our gods How could I then be a heathen?

Shade
              "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

This decision should be driven in part by WOW plans.

Can the Prez or one of the ministers let us know whether any have been build/begun by the AI civs yet (and which)?

I think we should be looking for a happiness wonder, with plans to build a SSC arfter that.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Someone already build piramids(I think)

Shade

Comment

Yes, the Pyramids are built.
                    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
                      There's the stupid point of view again...

What the poll shows me is that the majority wants Monotheism, not Mathematics!!! Mathematics only has 1 vote!
                      Well, but to follow a path more then one level it will need >50% support, or the people that weren't united will feel overrun.

If you have any problems with this go ahead, run for Science Minister during April. I won't run for reelction anyway, as I'm guing to be away the first week of April.

But as for now I read the results from the poll the way I want and I try to read what the people wants. If more pople have voted for paths including Mathematics then people have voted for Monotheism Mathematics will be what to research next and a new poll will be mado on what is to be researched after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
                        But as for now I read the results from the poll the way I want and I try to read what the people wants. If more pople have voted for paths including Mathematics then people have voted for Monotheism Mathematics will be what to research next and a new poll will be mado on what is to be researched after that.
                        so the next one is math????
                        Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
                          so the next one is math????
                          Either that, or a 24 hour poll between Math and Polytheism... But I don't feel like polling right now...

Comment

Ok, you can have 12 more hours to do that poll before you get fired!
                            "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                            Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                            Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                            Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Working...
                            X