• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rome demands
    Attached Files
    Here's a link.

Comment

The City Status picture shows that Walvis Baii is building a caravan. Currently, Walvis Baai is producing Hides, Gems, and Spice.
      Here's a link.

Comment

The masses (at least those that showed up to vote) have overwhelmingly supported the idea to let all cabinet ministers have a copy of the game. El Awrence, you may soon browse trade commodities at your leisure!
        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
        intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
          The masses (at least those that showed up to vote) have overwhelmingly supported the idea to let all cabinet ministers have a copy of the game. El Awrence, you may soon browse trade commodities at your leisure!
          And I will be able to review the build orders of cities, and in how many turns they will need new ones.
          So I won't have to rely on info from PM's, which I have never received, regarding the current build orders. The people have not voted, not for caravans nor marketplaces nor for anything.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Re: 375 BC: State Of The Nation

Originally posted by MBloomIII
            Oh yeah, just try and get me to send you a save file.

Bwwwaaaahahahahah
            popquiz:
            What will happen
            a)Coup d'Etat
            b)Impeachment of our new president
            c)Our new president will send the saves to all cabinet members.

place your bet ppl

Shade
            ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
            shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

I am generally satisfied with the information from our new President. I support his efforts.
              Last edited by cavebear; March 10, 2002, 19:05.
              Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

What about the supplies from other more developed cities? (pop 3+)

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                  What about the supplies from other more developed cities? (pop 3+)
                  I think we need to post that information when we do general build orders for each city. For these general information posts, I plan on keeping them general. We've got a few cities working on Marketplaces, when they are finished they will be the best bets for more Caravans.
                  Here's a link.

Comment

Working...
                  X