Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquis de Sodaq-> may he become vice or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe you wont want him as VP when his former life as a male gigalo are revealed, but i wont mention that till after the election!!!!

Go MDS
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
      I still think that the Vice-president should be apointed by the president.

If one day I'm elected President, I'm going to change the rules to allow myself to apoint my own vice-president! Consider yourself warned!
      Then we should make sure you never get there .

*Hey you guard...keep a very close eye on that guy there,yep the one with the yellow pieces on his clothing*

Have the brainwashing, ahem, reeducation squads been at work lately?
      I deny anything,I know nothing about that,...

It's just that in a Democracy, the vice president is always apointed, not elected!
      we are so democratic we even ellect our vice
      (One of the pro's of a constitutional monarchy=> we have a king(with nada power in reality) and a prime minister who's in charge of the parliament=> no need for a vice)

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Wow -- lotsa voters. This struck a nerve with the ppl. With 21 out of 26 votes yea (and counting), it's time to finalize the candidate list and elect a VP.

Anyone besides MdS and steelehc? It's time to declare your candidacy. Shade?

(I predict that the actual election will have less participation than this pre-ballot electioneering. Now that would be democracy American-style!)
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          Wow -- lotsa voters. This struck a nerve with the ppl. With 21 out of 26 votes yea (and counting), it's time to finalize the candidate list and elect a VP.
          they still have 21 hours ...
          Anyone besides MdS and steelehc? It's time to declare your candidacy. Shade?
          no thx,but I'll probably try to go for pres next ellections

(I predict that the actual election will have less participation than this pre-ballot electioneering. Now that would be democracy American-style!)

the majority of a minority wins...

Shade
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

I think Minister Johnson (expansion) expressed interest in becoming VP. That would leave open the job of VP, causing yet another special election. Who knew politics could be so busy?

Zealot, thank you for the support.

(Zealot opening his fat thank you "letter" from Sodaquista HQ)
            The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
            intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
              Zealot, thank you for the support.

(Zealot opening his fat thank you "letter" from Sodaquista HQ)

Was expecting more $$$...
              "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
              Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
              Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
              Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

I've added "Frank Johnson " to the list.

*call's back guard on zealot,since he's no longer a tread.Long Live Bribery *

Shade

Comment

Working...
                X