we need a vice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need a vice...

since la Fayette hasn´t showed up and he was the third in the presidential race we need a vice,
    since me, the ex-president had to renounce and i want my retiral to be as simple as possible

who wants to take the place of the vice??
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

I will stand in if the masses will have me. I have experience, you know.

(le marquis telling the Sodaquista Propoganda Squad to get out there and peddle influence!)
    The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
    intelligence to few.

Comment

Vice

I will support Marquis de Sodaq for vice president!
      Play the Demo Games!!
      Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
      Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

I even didn't understand why did Marquis not recandidate...

Anyway, shouldn't the vice be apointed by the prez? I mean, in all democracies it's the prez who picks his vice!
        Right?
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Or we could pick number 2 in the science advisor race, but if Marquis really want he get my support.

Shade
          ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
          shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

has anyone tried to PM la fayette to see if he's still interested in this?

if he's not interested or attempts at communication fail, then i think we should have a poll and vote in the new VP (Marquis )
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
              I even didn't understand why did Marquis not recandidate...
              I wanted to let another player have the fun of being president. I figured I could always run again in a few months...

intelligence to few.

Comment

err.....is Marquis a cabinent member? I wouldn't mind being VP now that my job has gotten somewhat dull.

Comment

No, this month I am citizen Sodaq. Perhaps we should post a poll to vote.

intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
                    No, this month I am citizen Sodaq. Perhaps we should post a poll to vote.
                    Voila,I've put up a poll.It's for 2 days so everybody go vote

Shade
                    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Working...
                    X