I´m sorry but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I´m sorry but...

I´m sorry but the personal problems that didn´t let my play the game this last four days are not going to let me play in a while

so i have to renounce, I won´t be the president of apolytonia

i´m sorry, specially for those who trust me

i´ll send the file to mbloomIII right now,
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Re: I´m sorry but...

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
    I´m sorry but the personal problems that didn´t let my play the game this last four days are not going to let me play in a while

so i have to renounce, I won´t be the president of apolytonia

Sorry to hear your problems are continuing. Hope everything works out for you soon.

I'll be back home late Saturday and I'll get caught up on Sunday.
    Here's a link.

Comment

Wouldn't this mean that MBloom reigns for the rest of the month with LaFayette as vice?
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Si, kassiopeia, but is La Fayette even here? I will volunteer to be a vice-president if he is not.

Shaka, sorry to hear you are having problems. We wish a happy outcome...
        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
        intelligence to few.

Comment

Unless there are established rules of succession, then I think a special election is called for. MBloomIII is obviously (and properly) the President. A new Vice President should be selected from among the Ministers.

That person could remain the Minister (also) or a follow-up election can take place for the vacated Minister position (my recommendation).

Hey, a 24 hour election is not that big a deal...
          Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

thanks guys,

i´ll keep posting but i´ll have to do it from college, so i won´t have access to the game for a while

i don´t even know why la fayette present for president, I think that he hasn´t post in the forum,
            we need to make a new election
            Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
            Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
            miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X