The world as we know it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world as we know it

Seeing as how noone has done this already, I took all the screenshots of our world that we could find and compiled them into one big screenshot, for anyone who wants to see our world...here's the fullsize version:
    Attached Files

And a smaller version if you don't want to d/l the zip:
    Attached Files

Comment

thx this helped out a little(now I hope the alocation of our troops isn't to much deviated of what I see here)

BTW where is our president??(did the enemy capture him or something )

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

El Presidente, can you post a complete map? The one Ixnay posted is from different times - the northwest province map is at least 5 turns older than the southeast... :doitnow:
        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
        intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
          El Presidente, can you post a complete map? The one Ixnay posted is from different times - the northwest province map is at least 5 turns older than the southeast... :doitnow:
          I think he is kidnapped...

Shade
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Originally posted by shade

I think he is kidnapped...

Shade
            Or he wants to open a hut and has fallen on a babarian hord !
            JCP
            Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Comment

What's the legal code on this? When does MBloom III take over? Haven't seen his posts either for a long time, though. Who's next in the chain of command? The Military leader?
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

(I didn't do anything )

Shade

Comment

An obvious coup attempt.

I'm on a trade mission to Kentucky at the moment. I'm checking the boards, just not posting much right now. I'll be back home this weekend to my DSL connection and away from this 26K dial-up.
                    Here's a link.

Comment

You're vice so we don't expect that much from you (btw a coup might get you on the throne so why ??)

Shade

Comment

ok, I will

don´t look that much at the screenshot

the trirreme for example has a setler that has already founded a city...
                        Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

If you keep me supplied with screens, I'd be glad to be the Official Apolytonia cartographer.

Comment

Working...
                          X