No announcement yet.

news of our world: 975B.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I may speak for the "public-at-large", I wish to express my thanks to Vice-President MBloomIII for the numerous and informative screenshots. They were very much appreciated and very illuminating.

(bows, gestures with hands, and/or whatever else is appropriate)

Citizen cavebear
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Need more information!

Need to know the size and shape of Rome and their cities!
      Play the Demo Games!!
      Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
      Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by MBloomIII
        Mr. President, I've taken the liberty of reporting our statistics to our various cabinets, as well as to the public at large. I hope you don't mind.
        Speaking as an at-large publican, i salute MBloomIII and nominate him for the post of Minister of Information. Very helpful info for the downtrodden and ill-informed masses!

(JPEGs viewable on my Mac at home. Nothing viewable on my company's firewalled NT system at work.)

thanx for the info, MBloowIII
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

-Jrabbit, your signature line is actually from One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, not The Cat in the Hat. Anyway, what sort of crap workplace doesn't let you browse the civ boards all day? It just isn't fair.

(Gwendolyn and Loren asking the Marquis to read Seuss just one more time... )
          The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
          intelligence to few.

Comment

thanks mbloomIII

but i need to inform you guys that the last screenshot are taken in the saved game where marquis stop playing

as i said in other thread due to personal problems i haven´t been able to connect to the net before, and i couldn´t post more screenshots

now everything is allright and i´ll post all the screenshots that i´m asked to
            Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
            Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
            miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

...I ask you to post 10 screenshots this instant
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
              X