Confirming next technology.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirming next technology.

Note, that trade won the poll with 30.77%, and as there were a lot of options that arent availible now, I think we can make a confirming poll that trade shall be our next target. Note that to go for another tech, it will need a little more then just one vote over trade (as the earlier poll already has selected that)

24 hour timoeout on this one.

Not, that normally we follow the targewt decided, but if the margins to win are small polls like this might pop up.
    Feudalism
    0.00%
    Horseback Riding
    17.65%
    Iron Working
    0.00%
    Masonry
    11.76%
    Mysticism
    5.88%
    Seafaring
    5.88%
    Trade
    58.82%

The poll is expired.

Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

if we haven´t contacted with other civ maybe is a little early for trade,

but I did as you suggested
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

we need horsebackriding to explore

I didn´t know that we hadn´t discovered it yet
      Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
      miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

I think we can concider this as set (with the earlier results that is)

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
          I think we can concider this as set (with the earlier results that is)
          yes, but trade right now is useless,

we need to have where to go to trade

horseback riding
          miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
            yes, but trade right now is useless,

we need to have where to go to trade

horseback riding
            We can always breed some Camels. Now, I was not the one that wanted trade from the beginning.

Comment

we need horsebackriding to explore

I didn´t know that we hadn´t discovered it yet
              did you read that??

come science minister, listen to the militar advisor and the vice-president

by the way, i´m getting confused with all the polls about science
              miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

did you read that??

come science minister, listen to the militar advisor and the vice-president
                Yes, I read it, but it is not me you shall blame, but the people voting. Horseback Riding has been in all the polls.

by the way, i´m getting confused with all the polls about science

That's a part of my big plan. Olny the smart quis can mannage to vote, and that way I get wat I want. I need to cut down on military techs, or Shade will take over.

More or less, I try to me a few steps ahead, but I'll slow down the polling as soon as we know if we will target just Lieracy, or a full scale target to Philosophy.

Comment

The idea of my own personal dictatorship starts to sound better and better.
                  I'll be an enlightened despot so there is no need for a science minister

Shade
                  ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                  "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                  shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by shade
                    The idea of my own personal dictatorship starts to sound better and better.
                    I'll be an enlightened despot so there is no need for a science minister

Shade
                    That's why we must not develop any better soldiers. (More then for my private lifeguard, currently built up by alfa pikemen.

Comment

maybe I should talk with our trade advisor,money can be very persuasive even to brainwashed pikemen...Or maybe I should breed me some more D-wolves( for those who don't know 'Dune': you really don't want to meet these doggies ).

Shade
                      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Better start working on some Nervgas that only kills dogs.

Comment

Better start working on some Nervgas that only kills dogs.
                          then you should rather research chemistry instead of phylosophy.
                          (btw they are genetical engineerd so I'm pretty sure they might survive it,on the other hand to have an effective gas it needs to stay down but those dogs are at least 2m high...wait I'll measure one....

...jep this one is 2m13 high(shoulder) and 3m47 long
                          nice doggy ,sit...yeah nice ... here have lambshop...)

Shade

Comment

Better rush to electricity right the way then, so I can build the Great Electric Fence of Apolytonia.

Comment

Better rush to electricity right the way then, so I can build the Great Electric Fence of Apolytonia.

Or maybe just rush to horsebackriding so you can use a horse to stay ahead of them
                              (and if you invent a chariot you can even take some lugage with you )

Shade

Comment

Working...
                              X