Expansion Choices 2400BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansion Choices 2400BC

The image attached show our current situation in 2400 BC. The red boarders indicate workable terrain within our city radii. The yellow and blue zones indicate remaining possible city locations. The green lines indicate areas across the ocean where land has been spoted already.

The expansion department has prepared a plan for new settlement. In it, both Apolyton and Sodaq begin settlers, which are immedatiately switched to trireams once map making is discovered. Meanwhile our other two cities produce settlers. When completed the trireams should explore the 2 noted land sitings already made. Sodaq's ship would go north to investigate that siting, and apolyton's ship would go south to investigate that siting. If both sites are suitable, those locations will probably be the next city sites for the 2 new settlers. Once the southern location is explored, the south coast of our continent should be explored to help us determine the best location for a city in the yellow sector. Yellow sector is the best city location left on our continent, and even if settling blind in the dark green square indicated gives us a good shot at one special being present. After settlments are complete on the 2 islands, both ships will begin to explore our shores, and shuttle units across for futher exploration and settlement.
    Attached Files
    I agree with the expansion minister. (2 boats, 2 settlers, settle islands if good)
    75.00%
    1 boat, settle yellow zone.
    16.67%
    1 boat, settle blue zone.
    8.33%
    Other, please specify.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

do you think that we should build more cities in the island?

I think that we have enough, we should try to colonize other islands and looks for another civ
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

I think the other 2 land masses should be our first settlment concearn. I think eventually we should settle both the areas highlighted on our island, but probably not untill we can tell if there is a good special we can grab.

Comment

Heck with this island that has no name! Onwards to new countries, to seek new contacts and discover more fertile lands to place our cities and colonies upon!
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Yes, we must explore outwards! Sail across the channels and claim more land for our glorious country!

Comment

Originally posted by kassiopeia
            Heck with this island that has no name
            ::hint hint hint::
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Build boats and get some settlers off this godforsaken excuse for an island

We could build a city in the dark green square later on, though, after we have settlements across the channels.
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

discover the world we are about to destroy , I mean rule
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

settle on both islands and send 1 warrior with each of them so our troops can explore/defend these new territories.We need to expand and seek out new civilizations(and huts)

Go expansionminister go
                  My troops will be ready to back you up.

Shade
                  ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                  "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                  shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Working...
                  X