X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if the president dissappear

If the president dissapears the vice-president will take his place
    I think we all agree in that

but how long would be the roll of the vice as the president??

that´s what this poll is about

Personally I think that to make things easier the vice should be the president until the next elections are celebrated, that would simplified everything,

we could also make a new election 4 days later, only if the president doesn´t show up but then things could get complicated

but this is a democracy so you decide
    until the next elections
    66.67%
    make a new election 4 days later
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

I suggest let the vice be president until the president returns or next elections.
    1) the ellections then stay fixed-date
    2) there could be a million reasons why the president can't post
    -->Apolyton down
    -->server busy
    -->computercrash
    -->personal reasons.

If the president knows he can't do his job eg for the comming week because some reason(you can figure out a reason why you wouldn't be at home)he should notify the vice(and cabinet) and let the vice do his thing.
    One little amendment to this the president has to have a decent reason,otherwise he gets fired and the vice takes over.

Shade
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Until the next elections, the Vice President rules, that is his main job and that's fair and square in case of a technical mishap.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Are you planning something, Shaka?

Remember: it should look like an accident
        "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
        "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
        The Spanish Civilization Site
        "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Working...
        X