We fill the requirements for
    Bronze Working
    Feudalism
    Horseback Riding
    Map Makeing
    Masonry
    Mysticism
    Writing

According to our president we will be able to choose from the following techs on the next research.
    Bronze Working
    Feudalism
    Horseback Riding
    Masonry
    Mysticism

This poll is only for the next research, as we know the options, and as soon as it has closed (maybe befor, if this tend to go to favor tech) I'll start making a new target poll.
    Bronze Working
    25.00%
    Feudalism
    25.00%
    Horseback Riding
    25.00%
    Masonry
    8.33%
    Mysticism
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

I don´t know if feudalism is the smartest choice, maybe knights are a little expensive right now

but I couldn´t resist, and with a few knights in this stage of the game we can do wonderfull things
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
      I don´t know if feudalism is the smartest choice, maybe knights are a little expensive right now

but I couldn´t resist, and with a few knights in this stage of the game we can do wonderfull things
      Not knights, Pikemen. Knights <=> Chivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

Not knights, Pikemen. Knights <=> Chivalry.
        ups, you are right

I haven´t played a normal civ game in a while
        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Do any of you know of an online version of the Civ2 tech tree? I have bad memory, haven't played a decent game for a while and starting a game all the time for looking at the tree is somewhat tiresome.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by kassiopeia
            Do any of you know of an online version of the Civ2 tech tree? I have bad memory, haven't played a decent game for a while and starting a game all the time for looking at the tree is somewhat tiresome.
            I don't know, but I belive it would be a bit hard to read, especially in the middle where lines would go anywher from anywhere else to anywhere else2.

Comment

HORSEBACK RIDING!
              (In long run) it's an requirement for Monotheism, and Monotheism is GOOOOOD!

Comment

Originally posted by kassiopeia
                the civilopedia can be accessed as a seperate program.(it has some buttonlike icon)

Shade
                ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

We will soon need map making. One of its prereqs is writing, iirc. Let's hope it comes up as an option after our next tech discovery...

In the meantime, we appear to be alone on our continent. Bronze working would allow the colossus, and there will be nobody but barbarians to disturb us for some time...
                  The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                  intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
                    We will soon need map making. One of its prereqs is writing, iirc. Let's hope it comes up as an option after our next tech discovery...

In the meantime, we appear to be alone on our continent. Bronze working would allow the colossus, and there will be nobody but barbarians to disturb us for some time...
                    No, map making should be able to be researched as is now (Alphabeth only).

Comment

It looks as we have to repoll this or solve it in another way. I'll have a look at that thread.

Comment

In case trhis poll will tie I want all Ministers opinions, selecting the tieing option, the vice-presednt's and the president's opinions.

I also want to know if you want a repoll.

Comment

What we really need is greater citizen participation!

where is the citizenry?

Vote, citizens!
                          The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                          intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
                            What we really need is greater citizen participation!

where is the citizenry?

Vote, citizens!
                            But this poll will close in 45 minutes...

Comment

I´ll try to bring the spaniards to this forum

just jasev posts regularly

we need a solution for tied polls
                              miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X