In the beginning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay Bee
    Gramphos, passwording the game in no way prevents others from opening the cheat mode. You only need to know how, and it isn't hard to figure out.
    Keep it in a passworded Zip keeps others from opening it at all
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

new screenshot

We are on our own continent. There is room for another city or two, but to expand beyond our shores, we must sail the seas!

Our map in 2400bc:
      Attached Files
      The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
      intelligence to few.

Comment

Presidente, would you be so kind and get me a list of the improvements our city already has?
        And while you are at it, the High Council thread could use a constantly updated list of our current tech advances. Just little stuff to make the wheels of bureaucracy turn more smoothly.
        Last edited by Kassiopeia; February 16, 2002, 17:34.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Re: new screenshot

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
          We are on our own continent. There is room for another city or two, but to expand beyond our shores, we must sail the seas!

Our map in 2400bc:
          we have enough cities on our continent, go build more in other islands :doitnow:
          Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
          Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
          miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by kassiopeia
            the High Council thread could use a constantly updated list of our current tech advances.
            A fine idea. I will post accordingly...

intelligence to few.

Comment

ixnay and shade were wanting MGE upgrades to their versions of Civ2... WHY? We don't need them, do we?

Surely all we minor dignitaries do is vote and sit on our asses on the public purse?
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                ixnay and shade were wanting MGE upgrades to their versions of Civ2... WHY? We don't need them, do we?

Surely all we minor dignitaries do is vote and sit on our asses on the public purse?
                If you ever have plans to run for president you'll need MGE.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt

maybe one day there will be a military coup and then I WILL RULE (just kidding MdS,you're quite safe).
                  If I ever want to be president I need MGE to play(now I only have 2.42 & ToT )
                  Btw I predict that it will become necessary for the senate to be able to take a look at the game themself(rather to the middle and the end) when the game becomes to bigg to give a decent description of what we have and how everything is everywhere.
                  So the members of the High Council will need a version >= that we are playing (==> again I don't have(maybe ToT but don't like it that much))

Shade
                  ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                  "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                  shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Where is the president?
                    Don't we know all we need to know to advance all the way to at least Map Making?

Comment

I'm here, just waiting for all the poll results to come in. If all are closed today (this is the first thread I've read), I'll continue the game this evening (-6GMT).

intelligence to few.

Comment

When you continue please post screanshots the moment our boats crossed the sea's and put our 'warrior' on the continents so I can get an idea what to do with them and put out a new poll how to explore them.

Thx,Your Humble and always LOYAL supreme leader of the Apolytonian army

Shade
                        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Actually, I want a science update as soon as Map Making is done. That should be before the boats have crossed the sea.

(Just answer the question: Did we start with Currency?, if not did we start with Writing, if not did we start with Mysticism. (Yes, that's the priority order for now, until the current open poll closes, or I see a trend that makes me change it.))

Comment

Originally posted by shade
                            Thx,Your Humble and always LOYAL supreme leader of the Apolytonian army

Shade
                            You've backed the right horse.

intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq

You've backed the right horse.
                              that's why I want to invent horseriding and chariots so I use the horse I backed.

Shade

Comment

Working...
                              X