My choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My choices

I say we use Big Earh map, falg #3, starnded rules, as for civ, color- teal, civ- USA, USA!
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

civ- USA, USA!
    we're beeing DEMOCRATIC so USA would really be a bad choice...

Shade
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by shade

we're beeing DEMOCRATIC so USA would really be a bad choice...

Shade
      aren´t we going to be apolytonia or something like that??

if blue is the color that is winning in the other poll we have to choose from vikings, french and german
      Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
      Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
      miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur

aren´t we going to be apolytonia or something like that??

if blue is the color that is winning in the other poll we have to choose from vikings, french and german
        We ARE,but john seemed to want to with his own opinion=> WE HAVE OUR SELVES A TIRAN(if we need one )

Shade
        (I'm way to naughty at the moment)
        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Ok, the reason I did this is because I'm a newbie, and I'm dumb, and I push the wrong thing

Quote-

"We ARE,but john seemed to want to with his own opinion=> WE HAVE OUR SELVES A TIRAN(if we need one ) "

this was from shade

A- What the hell is "Tiran"?
          B- I don't know how to span, I repeat (Is that the right spelling?) I'm dumb and a dumbass, ok? ok.
          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by 123john321
            Ok, the reason I did this is because I'm a newbie, and I'm dumb, and I push the wrong thing

Quote-

"We ARE,but john seemed to want to with his own opinion=> WE HAVE OUR SELVES A TIRAN(if we need one ) "

this was from shade

A- What the hell is "Tiran"?
            B- I don't know how to span, I repeat (Is that the right spelling?) I'm dumb and a dumbass, ok? ok.
            you're no dumbass...
            -->Tiran=spelling-error(sounds the same in Dutch but this is only the Dutch spelling)=Tyrant=dictator
            -->you could go for president
            (just start reading a lot of these threads,especialy those of this democracy-forum,it will liberate you )

Shade
            (never mind spelling,no-one does )
            Last edited by shade; February 7, 2002, 04:49.

Comment

he no dumbass, just Canadian.
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

That is SO TRUE

Comment

Working...
                X