• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President, where are you?

Please can someone be the President!

Please so we can start!
    Play the Demo Games!!
    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

No-one Yet?????

(Jippie avatars are back )

Shade
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Exactly what does the presedent do?

How mush time is needed for that per day?
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

The current problem with the version of the game we should play is IMO lagging us with the president candidates. I would perhaps nominate myself, but I only have the 2.42, not ToT or Fantastic worlds or whatever the addons are called.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I would like to be the president, but first i want to see how the ddemocratic games work
          Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
          Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
          miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
            I would like to be the president, but first i want to see how the ddemocratic games work
            Perhaps you should lead us from darkness to greatness! I nominate Shaka for president...
            The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
            intelligence to few.

Comment

Nice idea, Marquis.
              Shaka for President!
              "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
              "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
              The Spanish Civilization Site
              "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Shaka for President!
                Play the Demo Games!!
                Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
                Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

The president needs to.....

Have Civ2MP gold (probably)
                  Read these forums to know what to do and who to listen to do what.
                  Know how to take screenshots can get them to show up on apolyton.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Johnson
                    The president needs to.....

Have Civ2MP gold (probably)
                    Read these forums to know what to do and who to listen to do what.
                    Know how to take screenshots can get them to show up on apolyton.
                    I see that i´ll have to be the president because nobody else wants

the requisittes are fine for me

do i need to post the game every turn?
                    or do i play all the turns in a row??
                    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

I think this would be best. Start the game up.....give us a pic of the starting location. We will then argue over the founding of the first city, what to do with the 2nd settler, the building order in the first few turns etc....

After that's desided you'll play 20 turns or so and the whole process repeats.

Comment

Viva la Presidente Shakar Naldur!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Shaka for President!
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

So that people actually have a choice, I've also nominated myself for the post of president (see the nomination thread). At this rate, I'm at least assured of having nominated the first president...

I like Shade's idea about the versions. I have MGE, but can send out my thick-necked goons to retrieve my copy of 2.42.
                            The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                            intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
                              So that people actually have a choice, I've also nominated myself for the post of president (see the nomination thread). At this rate, I'm at least assured of having nominated the first president...

thanks
                              miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X