No announcement yet.

History of Democracy game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing's holding us back to have 2 historians.I think Marquis will gladly add you to the list.

Shade
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
      I'd need prehistory (original organization), election history/cabinet info, and of course game notes and milestones. a summary of the polls would be a nice addition (just so i wouldn't have to dredge through all the threads). Email info to me and give me a few days. I'll whip something together.
      The early days are described in this thread and a few of the other early ones. Adamsj started most of the initial threads at the end of january. The "United Apolyton High Council" top thread contains all election results.

I will PM you a list of milestones from 4000bc - 975bc, when the second elections were held. It tells all city foundings and tech discoveries.

I'd suggest a new history thread once you have fleshed out the text. This one is filling with History Department memos and such...
      The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
      intelligence to few.

Comment

Fair enough. I'll download the appropriate threads at work Monday (on T1 line) and await your PM with game milestones. By about a week from today (sooner if possible), we should have a new history thread.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

History

For first time ever anywhere there has been made a multiplayer democratic game of civ, please join it is at GameCatcher
          Play the Demo Games!!
          Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
          Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

Working...
          X