Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

welcome to it, enjoy it, take good care of it

there are no posting restrictions(e.g. only to people who have said thay will join the game). hopefully you'll be able to organize yourselves nicely and wont have to put me into the trouble of seting up such measures, right?

thank you
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Thanks Mark - we shall try ...

Comment

thx,
      we'll try to stay nice

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

I don't think there will be any problems from the players involved , just from the idiot squad popping with spam. The moderators here no how to deal with them.
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Maybe all Democracy game participants should, say, add a correlating sentence, line or some other common factor to their signature? And those who are not members but use it still should get a ban or some other sanctions...
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Thanks Mark G, Great to see that the forum is up. I would like to say as a member I think that I should say that only members can be elected for any post!
            Play the Demo Games!!
            Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
            Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

Working...
            X