this game over already? :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this game over already? :(

had just remembered we had been discussing a new demo game,so i stopped by but it seems the last turn was a month ago....games that take 1 turn\month at 2000 bc arnt considered active in my book,and it seems participation wasnt as high as was needed

if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

StuporMan mentioned that RL was a bit busy for him and offered the crown to someone else. Any takers?

RJM at Sleepers
    Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

I do not believe this game is dead, I will continue it ... eventually. Unfortunately, as RJM has stated, RL has dictated that I have precious little time for anything other than work and grad school. What little time I have left is spent primarily with my wife. So basically, until work and school get settled down for me I will be only able to progress this game very sporadically at best. I WILL however, should someone take the crown, be able to be active as a citizen. If some of our other citizens come around, and someone takes the throne then this game can get back to progressing at regular intervals.

StuporMan
      Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons.

StuporMan's Supply and Demand Calculator
      Supply and Demand Calculator 2.0.1 Beta Now loading savegames!

Comment

Just post the game so someone else can continue..

Comment

yeah make a true democracy game(in that sense of the word i suppose) so we all could play when possible. kinda like ann open SG
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

The game is posted in the Our Journey Begins thread.

StuporMan
            Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons.

StuporMan's Supply and Demand Calculator
            Supply and Demand Calculator 2.0.1 Beta Now loading savegames!

Comment

Still dead?
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

No, it's just resting its eyes.

RJM at Sleeper's
                Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

Working...
                X