No announcement yet.

The Tale of the Years 1863 - 1865

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though I am not Cavebear, I also still have your email address from the last game, so I have sent it to you.

Great to see you back!
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
      I cant seem to download the save

CB: you probably still have my mailadress, would you be so kind to mail it to me so I can get into the game?

Thanks
      I'll do that when I get home this evening. And welcome back, BTW.
      Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Received the save, thanx guys

Well, we do have our work cut out for us this time

Are we allowed to:

* Steal tech
        * Bribe

If so we need to find the Zulu capital, deliver some vans first for good returns, take out their cap (they will split becouse they are bigger then us) and bribe what remains of their empire, stealing a tech first and then another while bribing the city.

Btw, city's like 2-whales could build a couple of vans, traderoutes are as good if not better then happy improvements.

Comment

Excellent plan, atawa!!

Unfortunately, it is impossible to carry out at the present time. Dips are not allowed and Spies are a long way off. Our best hope there seems to be to get Espionage thru plunder. For that we need to train up some Armor Divisions and go hunting.

Monk
          so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

No embasy could realy hurt our warefforts, we want the first civ we attack to split right away, if not we're probably going to ghet our asses kicked bigtime

Comment

Yes, we face a real challenge this time. We can't establish embassies and learn what the AI civs have or are doing.

We can't use Dips to see what defenses we are attacking, we can't steal any techs, we can't bribe any units. In short, we decided to push ourselves into the worst restrictions we could think of to see if we could survive. And it is late in the game.

If we can find a way, as a group, to pull THIS one out of the fire, we can can probably win any game (until our next challenge). LOL!
              Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Working...
              X