July Cabinet Nominations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cavebear,

You also have good reason to sit out and yet you, once more, step forward to carry the load. I can not abandon you. But I really believe you would be better served by one of the more experienced Demo Game players. Won't someone please step forward?? Give it a bit more time. Then if nobody steps up I will, of course, be pleased to serve with you.

In the mean time, I have offered a post that includes city planning ideas in the last game thread.

Monk
    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Originally posted by shade
      well then you may put me up for SMC if there is a victim to be our president.

btw. are there specific (new) rules/goals in use?

just started reading the historyposts.
      [edit]
      read our history...interesting at least...we can build an army of sticks and stones backed up with tankfire...nice

I most definately want to be in charge of such an army, first building some defensed for our colonised island and then we can kick some but
      [/edit]

Shade
      YAY! SMC is what we need right now! I was dreading having to put my name up for this... however that frees me up a bit. I will have to think about this (briefly), but I will probably do something again. I may have issues of moving flats, leaving the country for a bit and the odd few days of inactivity, but I may be able to offer what I can, if it will be enough.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Question: Should we go through the usual 3 day election period for the very limited number of candidates or should we just accept those who are available to serve? I'll di the formal process of offerring the banana option for each candidate if you want, but I suspect it will just delay the game 3 days.

Formal elections (this time only) or not?

Right now, after 7 days, we have me as Consul and Shade as SMC/Minister of War, and I will filll any other cabinet positions with suitable volunteers (if I can twist some various arms enough). If no volunteers, I will do what I can.
        Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

In my opinion, if there are no contested elections (and it doesn't seem their will be ) then I will put my name up for Science though I had hoped not to this month as I am away towards the end of the month and not sure of my availability, but I should be able to post Science polls at least.
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Thank you, Sparrowhawk. Your assistance is certainly appreciated.
            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Why the ?

Comment

Well, since there was no stampede to approve elections by acclamation of the volunteers (as a 1 time thing), I will post an election poll and hope I have the "volunteers" (those of the slightly twisted arms) correct.

Comment

Working...
                  X