What Should Our Settlers Do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Should Our Settlers Do??

We have two Setts and are building more in the new colony. What should we have them do next?? Should we continue building Setts??

Monk
    Make new Cities
    66.67%
    Make Roads
    0.00%
    Other Improvements
    0.00%
    Use them to Explore
    16.67%
    Write-In
    0.00%
    Banana
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

so long and thanks for all the fish

While we are on a spot apparently not explored by others, I really want Settlers to take advantage of the opportuiny!
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
      While we are on a spot apparently not explored by others, I really want Settlers to take advantage of the opportuiny!
      Agreed, but I suggest giving each city enough exploitable resources of its own to reach size 7.

RJM at Sleeper's
      Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

Originally posted by rjmatsleepers

Agreed, but I suggest giving each city enough exploitable resources of its own to reach size 7.

RJM at Sleeper's
        I agree with RJ. Size 7-8 is about all we can expect, and that will be easier after we get Fundy gov't and do not have Happiness concerns.

Monk
        so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Roads and Terrain improvements will have to come in time, but for now we need to get cities settled and developing as soon as possible.
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
          X