Shall we have a new Monarch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall we have a new Monarch?

Zedd looks arround the square, takes in the small crowd of dusty faces eyeing him as he aproaches the podium.
    As he clears his throat he notices a glare from the warriors nearby...Here goes everything.

{GULP}...Attention all, attention please.
    I have seen the wonderfull progress made in these begining years, from a group of wondering nomads to this glorious city. And in its construction we have all poured our intuition, Hard work, and life blood. Now the wise ones have devised a way for us to continue to prosper under a form of "Government" one in which a leader will deligate to his subordinates duties to which each will be responsible.

In light of this new knowledge i see an oportunity for growth and further enrichment of our people. I therefore ask that you choose ME as your ruling king, so that we may bring a new era with new possibilities.

After the speach Zedd is seen with two wariors dragging him to a nearby hut, what will become of him?
    So here is the chance for citizens to vote, will Zedd get the crown, or the gillatine?
    cavebear
    0.00%
    Zedd
    83.33%
    The mighty Bannanna
    16.67%
    Other citizen listed below....
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Wizards sixth rule:
    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

the poll will run untill monday at which point everyone should have had plenty of time to check in and vote, then we start next week off with the winner playing the next rounds.
    Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

I don't want to be King.

Please vote for Zedd. He was brave enough to speak up and no one else did, he wants the job, let him have his chance.
      Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Cavebear done good, but its Zedd's turn now.

RJM at Sleeper's
        Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

I was soooo tempted to vote for cavebear - that'll teach him - remembering a CFC election I asked deliberately to lose and ended up winning, but it seems that it wouldn't have made much difference anyway.

When can we expect the next set of turns to be played o King Zedd?

Comment

I wil DL the save and play tonight.
            Post will come in the morning.

I am very excited to take these next turns, I will only play a few turns to get a feel for the game and post my requests for royal advisors, then we may let the polling begin.

*Zedd feeling stoked
            Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

'Stoked'? I thought that was a Kiwi only expression!

Delayed congrats, Zedd.
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

"Stoked" is very American expression, and I thought it originated here. Stoking a fire builds up the heat.
                Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Working...
                X