Clear All

• Minister of Science election

Six Thousend Year old man or The Banana
    Six Thousend Year Old Man
    90.91%
    The Banana Professor
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

I would like to point out that the Banana Professor, despite all his varied skills (creating batteries out of coconuts, for example), never did manage to get the castaways off the island.

Moreover, there are no islands to speak of in this game, so his skills are moot. So vote for me instead.
    "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Plus you can't be a Six thousand year old man without learning a few things. This man seems wisened. I just hope that he does not fear change and stall our technological development.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

What do you propose as techpath?

Comment

I don't have a save to look at ATM, so I can't say for certain...

However, given that we can't trade or build wonders, I would probably propose a tech path pointing at Industrialization (for greater production capacity) and/or Machine Tools (since our SMC is proposing to build Cannons, we might as well try to get them to upgrade into something worth having ).

We have all the techs we need to win now. But if we choose to get more, then there are some choices to make.

-Six
          "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

I support some tech advancement (research or steal).
            Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
            Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
            Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

I support cold hard steel and cold hard stealing!

Comment

I would be very gratefull if our next Science Minister would get me some Arty

Comment

Working...
                X