Minister Reports Requested 1824

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minister Reports Requested 1824

I plan to play the next session Thursday *and* Friday evenings, so I request reports from the Ministers by Thursday mid-day. I had expected to be off-work Friday (so could have played all of it Thursday night), but I can't avoid being at the office Friday, early. (Annual performance evaluation)

Sorry for the delay...

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

So did the reports arrive as requested?

And if they did arrive....did you play the turns as you proposed?

And if you played your turns.....where are the screenshots and descriptions of the slaughter?

And if you didn't play your turns.....when are you going to?

/me the impatient
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Played!
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

Played!

Comment

Good
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Good to see you back, Hydey of Amazonia. Care to run for office?

One of this sites top posters ?

Now I definitely won't be giving Apolyton any money
            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Does our outgoing President intend to play another round of turns before the changing of the guard ?
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I don't see any Minister polls on which to base another session.

I would prefer it (for efficiency) that we gave the incoming President a set of playing instructions so he could get right into the action, but it doesn't seem possible to get Minister reports at the end of an administration. I've tried a few times to get seamless transition, but it never works.

Comment

Working...
                X