Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Turns?

Originally posted by shade

reports are expected so I can play 29th August, RL will make it hard to post untill that date, but that night I have all the time needed to play and post, when the poll ends your reports should be send, it's an easy timer )

Shade
    So are the ministers going to grace the end of our President's current term with one more turn before he ends this term of office by sending in reports so that he can play at the above mentioned time.

This is one citizen who hopes so.

/me the Impatient Citizen of the Apolyton Imperium
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

I sent President shade my report last night.
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

i think one more session could be squeezed in before Sept.
      Wizards sixth rule:
      "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
      Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

got it Cavebear...

I have'nt looked closely at the nominations thread...are you running for President cavebear?(If there is one person up do date at the moment it must be you)

Shade
        ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
        shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by shade
          got it Cavebear...

I have'nt looked closely at the nominations thread...are you running for President cavebear?(If there is one person up do date at the moment it must be you)

Shade
          I decided to take the next month off. I especially hesitate to run for President this time because I am really unfamiliar with xinning and it seemed to me that a group game would not be the best way for me to practice. I would almost certainly screw it up.
          Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

before this game I didn't even knew what it meant ...(to be honest I don't really like it as playstyle)

How bad could the result be?(First who even dares to think of complaining will meet my wrath...so consider yourself save from the mob )

Shade
            ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
            shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Working...
            X