No announcement yet.

Nomination thread for September elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would gladly run for office now that I am back in the forum, however RL has decided that my new son will be born within the next couple of days so I will be very busy takeing care of Mom and Jr for the next few weeks.

Rest assured, i will still make a point to post votes and responses. Wouldn't want to deprive everyone of my incessant ranting.
    Wizards sixth rule:
    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

@ Cavebear, maybe beter do it the other way around.
      I'll give Cityplanner a try(one has to try everything at least once) And you can go for a second run as Military advisor.
      That is, if you don't mind ofcourse to be our millitary advisor for another month?

I leave it up to you to post our nominations

@Atawa: I'll send the save when the elections start and no competions for you has showed up.

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Shade has agreed to run as City-Planner. I agree to run as Minister of War.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Only thing left to see is what Jrabbit and STYOM run for (and if any late entries are seen).

Hopefully Hydey can post elections soon, but it's not too late, anyone interested in running...would be good to see two people running for each position.

/me Citizen of Apolyton
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

They've had 4 1/2 days... I encourage them to declare for something (anything), but we have to get moving again.
            Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
            Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
            Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

I agree, if Hydey sees this thread before they post, he should go ahead and post elections (with one candidate per election ) but if anyone is online before that, I would hope they don't take into account Hydey's 3 day time limit, as more candidates is a good thing I think, deadline or not (though as a start to a term, not making deadlines is not encouraging )

Either way......roll on!

/me of the Apolyton Imperium
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Great to see Cavebear run for Minister of War again and shade for City Planner

I would like to see some contested elections (Including mine) but we need to get things moving.

Another thing is our VP has been missing for over 2.5 days. Does our president post elections tomorrow in the absence of the VP or do we skip it all together due to a lack of candidates?

I wish we had more active Apolytonians

Comment

Originally posted by atawa

I would like to see some contested elections (Including mine) but we need to get things moving.
                  Be careful what you wish for

I would like to throw my hat into the ring as President, if it's not too late.
                  "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                  "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man

Be careful what you wish for

I would like to throw my hat into the ring as President, if it's not too late.

Comment

Posting elections

If I don't forget I'll put them up tonight before I go to sleep(1am or something), that is if Honorable Hydey hasn't popped up in the mean time.

Shade
                      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Hmm, no nomination position for VP?
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

VP= runnerup of presidential ellections?(as it always (should) has/ve been)

Shade

Comment

Ah yes, never mind me - getting my DG rules mixed up
                            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                            X