Renaming Conquered cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
    Ready to issue Science Ministry report...
    Let us know when you'll be playing, Mr. President!
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't our esteemed President waiting on said reports before playing? Perhaps our most worthy Science Minister would enlighten him with a Science Report?
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I create a world, and what recognition do i get nil nada zilch zippo nothing....
      "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
      "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Originally posted by atomant
        I create a world, and what recognition do i get nil nada zilch zippo nothing....
        "Atomant's Hell" will be the new name of Rome.

Feeling beter?

(it's a very interesting map, indeed, probably the hardest we'll ever play)

Shade
        ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
        shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by atomant
          History will not forget atomant, as long as atomant continues to write history

On that note, are you still interested in writing the history posts? Your first few were hilarious and a great read I look forward to seeing future installments. (and if it would help you to get motivated, I would happily petition President shade to carry out his promise to rename Rome after you )

/me Citizen of the Apolyton Imperium
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
          X