Clear All

• elections:Science Advisor

-Jrabbit or the banana?
    -Jrabbit
    90.91%
    banana
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

A tough call, but from previous campaigns (and in the absence of opposition, the Rabbit has my vote.
    "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
    "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Not much choice this time around. Well, all the better for me

Seriously, we need to find more people willing to run, but I suppose these candidates are more than adequate for the job at hand.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
      Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
      Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
      Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

Hrm, well I thought I was in the running ( I posted in the nominations thread and all), but I guess not.

Never mind.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
          Hrm, well I thought I was in the running ( I posted in the nominations thread and all), but I guess not.

Never mind.
          opps sorry about that!
          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

I'm not too worried, 123john, just that a race might have been nice!
            Consul.

Comment

I would have voted for MrWhereItsAt

or perhaps not
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I'm more than willing to have this poll re-started, just so there's something to actually decide in these votes!

C'mon, get MWIA on the ballot and let's have a Real Election!!
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It would have been nice to have a choice, but I hadn't thought MWIA's post was definite.

From the Nomination Thread: "Sparrow - if you give me the links to Strat threads you used re: calculating the chances for each tech from a hut, and any other bits of know-how you used, I could run for this easy job."

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                  Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                  Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                  Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

so do I restart this poll??? :idot: <- me

Comment

Methinks we need a ruling from the President.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

We had delays due to lack of candidates, it is already several days into the term, President shade will need Minister reports ASAP to get the game moving again (and a new election poll will take time).

MWIA, will you consider withdrawing from candidacy at this time with some understanding that most of us will favorably view your candidacy for the same position next month *very favorably*?
                        Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Well I thought since the poll was up, post or no post, that I had missed the boat and there was nothing that could be done anyway. I don't mind in the slightest.

However it will be slightly difficult attempting to participate without the save for once - I'm not sure how others manage. That's the only bugbear. I will vote on things I can understand, or just sit here confused until next elections.
                          Consul.

Comment

Just ask the ministers to post screenshots etc, that should do it.

We still have the VP position to fill btw.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear

MWIA, will you consider withdrawing from candidacy at this time with some understanding that most of us will favorably view your candidacy for the same position next month *very favorably*?
                              Oh, and no need to view me favourably at all - I just want there to be an actual race, even if it is between a snail and a cheetah.
                              Consul.

Comment

Working...
                              X