Xinning in the plains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade

It might be just a minor detail but I think chances are the population of that city will starve...forest gives 1 food(even silked forest) so we need at least our workers of a founded city(ie city itself and the worker in the field) to work a forest to prevent starvation...but when we do this our city will surely go into disorder since our first citizen will be a black faced one...so if we really would want to do that we would need to transform some of the forest-tiles to grassland-tiles...(can we even do this at the moment?)
    IMO we would be beter of if we shifted the location to the grassland-tile next to the gold-mountain and be happy with only 2 specials(gold and oil).at least we would not starve to death immediatly.

Shade
    umm...you are right...I am wrong ....Guess that's why you are King, and I am just a science minister
    I am too used to double production, where this city site would be one I would grab at the first opportunity, but you are quite right in that this city would either be in disorder, or starve.

/me , Science Minister
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
    X