No announcement yet.

Our imperium 100AD--> 340AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what we know of the greek imperium(not much)

(PS all maps are in the same zoom magnitude--> easier if one would like to paste them together to an entire map again)
    any requests?
    Attached Files
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Yikes, the PowerGraph jump of the Americans is scary! We are going to have to take them on someday soon!

They certainly seem to have an advantage with all that river terrain. We might want to take a couple of those cities so that we can gain that productivity.

Let's kill of the Romans first and then turn our attention to the Americans. They're not going to get *weaker* with time.

The Crusader production looks good, let's keep on that path. And I'm glad to see we are also producing some Settlers. They will pay for themselves quickly with terrain-enhancement and roads.

I'm a very pleased citizen observing the gains made by President Shade...
      Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

The Americans are in Rep so they just WLTP'd, no biggie

Lets start on a road east towards Greeks and Americans, this map is huge so we might as well plan a bit ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
          Lets start on a road east towards Greeks and Americans, this map is huge so we might as well plan a bit ahead.
          I would sugest we try to get a peacetreaty with the Greek first...don't want to lose a few dozen settlers if it isn't necessary.

btw I think when we take over the 2 Roman cities we might catch up with the Americans.

Shade
          ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
          shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by shade
            (PS all maps are in the same zoom magnitude--> easier if one would like to paste them together to an entire map again)
            I am in the process of posting the complete map to the Map of the World Thread.

/me
            Science Minister
            Amateur Cartographer
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by shade
              Although the Hydeyan battleplan wasn't carried out, we almost have the army ready we need to do so.
              We now have 3crucs and 2 knights ready ... what will the last of the 6 units be? knight or crusader?
              Knight: 4/2/2
              Crusader:5/1/2

still 2 pikemen need to be rushed/build.
              The war ministry is happy with this progress

Our mighty armies hunger for the spoils of war.
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
              X