Minister of War report, 100AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydey
    hopefully by the time we get to the Green civ it will be 250 veteran crusaders
    by the time we get there I think we will need 250 vet Crusaders to do some damage...I would prefere 250 Howitzers&tanks ...or some nice and silent nukes

Shade
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

everyone wants something these days. When I was young I had to wait till my 18th birthday to get my first nuke and I had to save for it out of my own pocket money.
      "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
      "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Originally posted by shade ...or some nice and silent nukes
        I would prefer some nice and loud nukes.
        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
        Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
        Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
        Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by atomant
          everyone wants something these days. When I was young I had to wait till my 18th birthday to get my first nuke and I had to save for it out of my own pocket money.
          Hmmf! That's nothing. When *I* was young, I had to build my own and I had to walk 3 miles through the snow to get the parts, barefoot!

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

HA! when I was young, damn I can't remember back to when I was young
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

and I am still young

Shade(just couldn't help it)
              ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
              "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
              shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

I remember now, it was before we personal computers and we had to go out and make our own fun.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Yes, weeding gardens, doing household repairs, meeting neighbors, reading books, etc.
                  Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                  Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                  Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                  Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Going out on family outings, playing sports, going to a drive in theatre, etc

Those where the days

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by atomant

Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Yeah, the TVs had black and white pictures and didn't have remote controls. Music could only be found on 12-inch vinyl discs which you had to physically flip over to hear the 2nd half of the album.

Times were hard...
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                          Yeah, the TVs had black and white pictures and didn't have remote controls. Music could only be found on 12-inch vinyl discs which you had to physically flip over to hear the 2nd half of the album.

Times were hard...
                          TVs? I'm sure you mean wireless sets.

12 inch vinyl? I'm sure you mean 78s played on a gramaphone.

Those were the days

RJM at Sleepers
                          Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

I still remember the excitement it caused when one of my friends got PONG

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Wow, you guys are old!
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
                              Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                              Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                              Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

yes old and wise

well old anyway

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                                X