123John321
    35.71%
    shade
    64.29%
    (insert obligatory banana joke here)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

go shade...i will take a military guy any day
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Could we have campaign speeches from the candidates opposed by someone other than the short yellow guy?
      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

phew I'm back ... just finished a 3 day maraton writing a program for my exam of computational Physics , from now on I have time, lots of time

Let the Mayhem and Chaos rule over our enemies ...

Shade
        ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
        shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

close so far
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

good luck shade

Comment

My speech: "I'll try to do a ok job, will maybe be hear EVERY day!"
              Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

whom writes for you, can i hire him?

Comment

Sorry, the Bush administration has had him under contract for years...
                  Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                  Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                  Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                  Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Vote for Shade! He speels less baddly than Johnn, ansd thats impartant!

Besides, anyone who studies computational physics can't be *too* dumb.

Vote for articulation. Vote articulation for. For articulation vote. Articulation vote for. For vote articulation. (5 of 8 possible combinations)

Besides, Shade is a really good military leader and that's pretty much the important thing right now!

Last edited by cavebear; June 27, 2003, 23:27.
                    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

its good having 2 people to choose from.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
                        Besides, anyone who studies computational physics can't be *too* dumb.
                        Are you really sure about that?

*steps up to the not yet invented microphone*

*kuch kuch*
                        We are gathered here together, awaiting the devine sign wich will tell us who really is of godly linneage and thus is entitled to the throne. This is the way of the Gods, as they have always wanted it (at least for the last generation ) .

When the moment comes, and it will be here soon, We promess We will gladly accept the crown and the throne (and ofcourse the groupies ) and we will reign for a thousand years, it will truely be a golden age, We will rule this planet and all it's inhabitants.
                        The people of the Apolytonian Empire will be the most exalted creatures roaming this world, and therefor ruling all the barbaric tribes surrounding and invading what is divinely ours.

So people of the Apolytonian Empire, follow the Gods on your path and serve ME as your God...euhm... KING.

*Steps back and enjoys the cheering*

Shade

/me goes searching a dictionary
                        ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                        shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

/me promises his mighty amazons will protect the new King

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by shade
                            devine
                            divine.

so much for voting for spelling

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by shade
                              devine

Originally posted by H Tower

divine.

so much for voting for spelling
                              I voted shade, giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming that he means Grant Devine, former premier of Saskatchewan.

Expect lots of scandals in this government
                              "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                              "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Working...
                              X