You have 3 days
    Hydey
    73.33%
    banana
    26.67%
    I'll do it!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

What are the plans of both candidates once we find the Japs?

Comment

Interesting, a new career move for Hydey as SMC in what may be the most bloodthirsty army-important game yet.

How will THIS go?
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I look forward with great pleasure to have Hydey as my Minister of War. He will do an outstanding job of it. He does have a talent for agressive action on the field.
        Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

is japs PC???
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Yeah and according to our scouts they are close to a Japanese settlement

Comment

I think W4E was refering to Politically Correct. I believe instead of Japs we should use an alternate term....

Perhaps:

Eastern Oriental Non Gender or Ethnic Specific Targets would be more approprate?

I would like to here Hydey's plans for growing an effective offensive capability other than his reknown abilities of hurling insults at them. At the moment all we can really do is stand there and look threatening.
              "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
              "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Just guessing here, but I think we can be pretty certain that Hydey's plan is to whup them severely as they so richly deserve...
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

If elected I would use our mighty horsemen to seek out all other civilizations and then send huge attack forces to wipe them off the face of our planet.

I would make use of the polls to encourage the science minister that we need better units, maybe we could learn how to ride on the many elephants that are roaming our streets, perhaps there is a way to catapult the many rocks we have at our enemies .

I would enourage the use of mind games against our enemies, calling them names to get them angry and through themselves hopelessly against our powerful defences.
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I will give more advanced plans once I see the save and have all the information I need.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

so basicually for my untutored eye, the basic overall strategy is hit'm. if they get up, hit'm again
                      "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
                      "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                        I would make use of the polls to encourage the science minister that we need better units, maybe we could learn how to ride on the many elephants that are roaming our streets, perhaps there is a way to catapult the many rocks we have at our enemies .
                        My thoughts excactly

Comment

we might have a good hard working cabinet that works together

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Not long to go, if you don't want
                            /me
                            then you better vote for the bannana

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

even i want to see the mystery man Hydey in action
                              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X