Mythology and History of the Apolyton Imperium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythology and History of the Apolyton Imperium

Seeing as I am not actively involved in this game, I thought I could do the history. Here are some opening ideas, if people like them, i will keep writing.

Mythology tells us that melinina ago we descended from a mother civilisation that attempted to broach the bridge between the stars. Some great calamity befell us; we incurred the wrath of the gods. In their wisdom the Gods took everything from us.

Our legends say we once flew amongst the birds and swam with fish in great devices made of substances of unknown creation and driven with a life of their own. We ruled our world, and then we made a fatal mistake. We wanted to rule another.

The old ones tell us that the great device, which we used to journey between the stars, was plucked like ripe fruit and thrown here by the gods. We are all that remain true to the vision of the originals. The only things that we remember about our laws of old are that we must choose and that our ancestors were called Aployton. We are the Apolytons, the Chosen Ones.

Rumours abound that there are others in the world that do not share this vision, they are infidels and must be made to see the light. The truth of our united vision must be what drives us forward. All of humanity must be united to see the truth.

We must atone, we must tame this wild world, and we will bring humanity under one ruler to ensure the mistakes of the ancients are not repeated. The Aployton Imperium will reunite humanity and the Chosen One will forever steer and guide us to ensure we will not repeat the errors of the past.
    "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
    "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

thread no more!

Comment

Working...
    X