No announcement yet.

The VPs turn to play :scared:: 1750BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice play John , not bad at all...the unhappines can only be cured by discovering monarchy(or building a temple)

?Could you post some screenshots of the map(or send the save? )

Shade
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by shade
      (...)?Could you post some screenshots of the map(or send the save? )

Shade
      I don't know your e-mails, (or at least a thread that has them...)
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Woeps...I forgot I pm'ed it to MWIA

--> hereitistha_shade@hotmail.commyemailadres

Shade
        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

sent
          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

I think I got it... but it got all ****ed up...this is what I recieved:
            /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEASABIAAD/2wBDAAUDBAQEAwUEBAQFBQUGBwwIBwcHBw8LCwkMEQ8S
            EhEPERETFhwXExQaFRERGCEYGh0dHx8fExciJCIeJBweHx7/2wBDAQUFBQcGBw4ICA4eFBEU
            Hh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh 4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh7/wAAR
            CAAqACgDASIAAhEBAxEB/8QAHwAAAQUBAQEBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAECAwQFBgcICQoL/8QAtRAA
            AgEDAwIEAwUFBAQAAAF9AQIDAAQRBRIhMUEGE1FhByJxFDKBka EII0KxwRVS0fAkM2JyggkK
            FhcYGRolJicoKSo0NTY3ODk6Q0RFRkdISUpTVFVWV1hZWmNkZW ZnaGlqc3R1dnd4eXqDhIWG
            h4iJipKTlJWWl5iZmqKjpKWmp6ipqrKztLW2t7i5usLDxMXGx8 jJytLT1NXW19jZ2uHi4+Tl
            5ufo6erx8vP09fb3+Pn6/8QAHwEAAwEBAQEBAQEBAQAAAAAAAAECAwQFBgcICQoL/8QAtREA
            AgECBAQDBAcFBAQAAQJ3AAECAxEEBSExBhJBUQdhcRMiMoEIFE KRobHBCSMzUvAVYnLRChYk
            NOEl8RcYGRomJygpKjU2Nzg5OkNERUZHSElKU1RVVldYWVpjZG VmZ2hpanN0dXZ3eHl6goOE
            hYaHiImKkpOUlZaXmJmaoqOkpaanqKmqsrO0tba3uLm6wsPExc bHyMnK0tPU1dbX2Nna4uPk
            5ebn6Onq8vP09fb3+Pn6/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwD7LpsjbVJNRX1ytrbvM4YqgyQOtcN4i+I G
            lLZTpBPiUKQAeDmvMxub4TBScK07Ste3Vry+41p0Z1PhVzrYNX t5ZSiSKwDFTjsa0wQQCOhr
            558I+MVs72c38xVGYuMnv6V3Wg/EK11C/EFs7OAeT2FcWV59SxVKCrNRqN2trv0sa18LOlJq
            2nc9MoqO2lE0CSjowzRX0BylbVQhgYMcAjmvm/4iJbW+vTJbSBlJywHY19BeLFuGsJFtzh2X
            It was only the size of 130kb that gave me the idea it could have been a save game.

So I have a little message for all presidents future present and past:
            USE A ZIP FILE!!!!!
            it has 2 possitive things
            1) it reduces the size of the save to only 40kb
            2) there is no possibility the mail server can be to helpfull and trying to show the file as textfile thereby making it almost impossible to download.

Shade
            PS:John, don't take this personal I actually wanted to tell the same thing to MWIA when he first sended the saves unzipped...but in those cases I had luck and hotmail didn't destroy the file trying to be too helpfull.
            PPS: could you please send it again
            Last edited by shade; May 20, 2003, 19:39.

Comment

I don't have it yet?
              Stop complaining, Shade-you asked for the save, and he sent you the save!
              April City Planner in the 3rd Civ2 Democracy Game
              Read Sluggy Freelance! Watch Homestar Runner! Papa Smurf is a Communist!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Smurf42
                  I don't have it yet?
                  Stop complaining, Shade-you asked for the save, and he sent you the save!
                  I don't have your e-mail yet! Shade- sent (again)

Comment

come on shade, your slowing things up
                    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

John, just post your email address like this:

ignorethis123john321@somemail.comignorethis

and tell the others to email you there so you get their addresses.
                      Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Or just have the ministers PM you their email address, you could even PM then to ask for it.
                        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

i'll pm them

edit: nm, got the thread for it!
                          Last edited by mrboo123; May 21, 2003, 08:14.

Comment

Working...
                          X