Apolyton: Stop Tossing My Cookies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton: Stop Tossing My Cookies!!!

i've had to re-login 6 times in the past hour...nothing's changed on my end. whats up?
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

I haven't had to re-login for at least several days
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

It happens to me occasionally also.

Especially if I close my browser.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

It happened to me yesterday. Before that though, it hadn't happened for about 6 months.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I've never had trouble with it...Could it be your browser?
          Talent Optional

Comment

You're sure you still have "remain logged in (uses cookies)" or whatever checked in your User options screen?

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
              You're sure you still have "remain logged in (uses cookies)" or whatever checked in your User options screen?
              ja. i changed nothing.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

there are a few reasonably harmless viruses that make you lose your cookies.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I haven't logged in more than 3 or 4 times since I joined; once each for a Windows reinstall and a browser change. Also I think there were a couple of random times.

Comment

Sometimes it happens to me too, but usually I am the one to blame (messing with cookies and other things).
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Happens from to time, no really a big deal.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                      X