Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look! Cool feature, can poly have it? Expandable/collapsable forum groups

Look here:
    Discussieer mee met de grootste elektronica en technologie community van Nederland. Gathering of Tweakers is het forum van Tweakers.

I'm talking about the -'s and +'s on the left of each forum group name.
    They allow you to collaps and expand the forum groups. This way the forum view isn't cluttered with groups you never visit anyway.
    Now that poly main forum page is more then 2 pages even on my 1280*1024 res, i think this might be a usefull feature.

I believe it's done with Javascript...i don't know if that would be possible for poly, but it would be nice.
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

that would be very cool
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

It does indeed look like something that could be implemented. And would be very nice looking too.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

you can subscribe to your favorite forums and start your visit the control panel page or the front page
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

it's interesting though that last time i had seen something like it didnt work on mozilla/netscape

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
            you can subscribe to your favorite forums and start your visit the control panel page or the front page
            Doesn't subscribing to a forum mean your e-mail address is flooded with messages about new posts?

ACK!

Comment

No, that's subscribing to threads.

Subscribing to forums makes links to them show up on your control panel

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                No, that's subscribing to threads.

Subscribing to forums makes links to them show up on your control panel
                Thank you, I did not know that.

ACK!

Comment

It's theoretically possible to do a working implementation of this. Unfortunately, the linked one doesn't work.
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

front page?
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

it's interesting though that last time i had seen something like it didnt work on mozilla/netscape

That's what i was afraid of..

Stupid microsoft...you'd think they'd have a monopoly by now.
                      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                        It's theoretically possible to do a working implementation of this. Unfortunately, the linked one doesn't work.
                        You mean the forum Lemmy linked to? Yes, it doesn't work for me too. Hm, maybe because I'm using Opera...
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

well that's it
                          if it doesnt work on opera i'm not doing it!

Comment

but, Markos, I'm sure you're clever enough to get it to work with all browsers [insert brown-nose smilie here]
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                            X