Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our glorious MarkG... Does he deserve Noble prize?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure why not
    it has been given to worse people...
    CSPA

Comment

If Henry Kissinger can get one for not stopping the Viet Nam conflict than surely MarkG deserves one for not stopping the OT conflicts.
      "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

i can't decide whether to vote for "it's a stupid poll" or "banana"

Comment

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I made a vote, and I feel strongly about this topic.

I voted "maybe".
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
              Banana means that the poll is stupid, therefore we have 2 identical options in the poll.
              "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
              Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
              Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
              Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

WOW I will post a new poll soon. The question will be "Is this poll the stupidest on apollyton?"
                money sqrt evil;
                My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

It's tie between the banana and the stupid option. I think we need a run-off poll here...
                  Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by muxec
                    WOW I will post a new poll soon. The question will be "Is this poll the stupidest on apollyton?"
                    Just what we all need, another poll
                    badams

Comment

polls are good
                      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

"Mysterious" DanQ or "Rolleyes" MarkG... Quite difficult, almost for me.
                        Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

thanks for the thought and for trolling out Chris but let's it end it here....
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                          X