Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our glorious MarkG... Does he deserve Noble prize?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our glorious MarkG... Does he deserve Noble prize?

I suggest giving Noble prize of peace to MarkG. He did a lot to unite people of different people here. It's serious step to peace and understanding.
    Yes
    24.00%
    May be
    4.00%
    No
    8.00%
    It's a stupid poll :mad:
    32.00%
    Banana
    32.00%
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

What about DanQ? Well?...
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

I think you may mean Nobel Peace Prize. Noble implies that Markos actually did something worthy of praise.

You have your warmongers and you have your peaceniks...

Comment

What a stupid poll

Comment

nobody ever remebers danq. Do u not read the news
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

yes..... but instead of money give him bananas
            I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

It's a stupid Poll. of cource the site is a good way of uniting citizens from all kinds of countries; But behind the side is a great series of games; whithout them the site would never exist. So then Sid Meier would be more worth the prize. However, giving someone the Nobel prize for creating a game in which you can wind by war, and (at least in Civ1) war is almost unavaoidable to make progress sounds really strange.

Also there are greater acts that needs the attension of sush an important prize as the Nobel prize then a computergame.
              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Banana means that the poll is stupid, therefore we have 2 identical options in the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
                  Banana means that the poll is stupid, therefore we have 2 identical options in the poll.
                  just more proof the poll is stupid

Comment

If the poll is so stupid, then why have 15 people voted in it. If you declare it's stupid, then you vote in it, even to vote that it's stupid...
                    badams

Comment

Yeah, but we're protesting.

BTW, banana to all.

And Markos would only be eligible for the "Most Hairy Greek Alive" award.
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Ah, the get away with spam by praising the owners strat........an impressive attempt.

Comment

A strange poll indeed...and a little stupid. I vote banana. (this must be the first time I've ever done that!)
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Peace prize for Mark?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                            X