30000 members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30000 members!

Congratulations MarkG and DanQ! And the 'poly staff as well!

Yep, more and more have to admit that we love your work!

So keep it up!

And lets welcome our 30000th member, someone's DL, whisp!
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

wow, 30,000.... that's pretty amazing, IMHO

Great job by DanQ and MarkG and all of the 'Poly staff

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Great job Alexander's Horse! 29,997 Dl's!

Comment

Damn, but this site is growing fast.
        /me goes DL hunting

Hey, the rest of us need the extra room.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Did Tuber use his wrong log-in ?

Way to go 'Poly..!!!!
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

and we're now three "cool features" behind

/me changes research focus on Time Extension technology.
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Apolyton has cool features? Since when?

Actually it's quite amazing to see that from all the forums I've been through only Apolyton has such cool features as the quick reply (and others).
              Once again, congrats.
              "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
              Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
              Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
              Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

* MarkG changes research focus on Time Extension technology.

... not realising he just wasted 30 research beakers by changing his research.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Actually I'm only behind 2 cool features.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

BTW,

go Poly, w00t, Poly go!

30 000 members
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Congratulation to the staff then! Great!
                      Markos, can you give any hints on the three cool features yet?
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I know one, but I won't tell.

Comment

Re: 30000 members!

Originally posted by Zealot
                          Congratulations MarkG and DanQ! And the 'poly staff as well!

Yep, more and more have to admit that we love your work!

So keep it up!

And lets welcome our 30000th member, someone's DL, whisp!
                          Yahooo... congrats to everyone... and the new DL

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Wow 30k.

Btw (as I always say), active users stats are more useful.

1950 users posted since 1st March.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                              I know one, but I won't tell.
                              Hey! That's not fair! Tell us, please! I hate secrets like that...
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X