Style Previews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style Previews?

I took a quick look in the archive so forgive me if this has been asked before: Would it be possible to have screenshots of the 5 different styles so that when one actually decides to choose the style he wants, there is no need to test drive the styles?

If you put the screenshots in the FAQ, I'm sure many, many people would ignore it.
    badams

Go to the main forum index...

Right above live chat on the left is a box showing the style you are using (and how many other people are using it)

Use the pull down menu to see the other styles... you can just select one and view how it looks. It's real easy to go through all the different styles and see which one you like the best.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

But it would be easier to have screenshots of all styles so you could pick one in a glance.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Thanks Ming! Worked great!!! Now I understand the difference between light, special, ultra, etc

BTW, sometimes, and I don't know why, when I go to that page, the only thing that shows up in the dropdown is the "light-special" option.
        Last edited by badams52; April 3, 2003, 13:21.
        badams

Comment

Originally posted by badams52

Thanks Ming! Worked great!!! Now I understand the difference between light, special, ultra, etc

BTW, sometimes, and I don't know why, when I go to that page, the only thing that shows up in the dropdown is the "light-special" option.
          iirc, that occurs when server load is high
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Ahh, that explains it.

I thought it was just stuck on "whatever I happened to be using at the time".
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
            X