This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatroom

we need a chatroom mod to keep things in order. I volunter to be it.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

ha. ha. ha. [/sarcasm]

how about no?

Comment

[nelson]

Ha-haaa
      [/nelson]

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

If we want to go by experience, I was op of #NIM (the future official SidGames channel).

That was like 5 years ago too.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Markos stops in from time to time. Other than that, nothing will change.

Case closed!

Comment

1. Apolyton doesn't have any chatroom/s.
            2. Bugger off.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Re: Chatroom

Originally posted by flash9286
              we need a chatroom mod to keep things in order. I volunter to be it.

There is only one reason we would need an op in there....and well, that would be you
              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Re: Re: Chatroom

11:49:34 Kassiopeia: Don't worry, when flash becomes op it'll be a cold day in Hell
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I would have thought Flash would have more pressing matters than operating a lowly IRC channel

Comment

I second that Lemmy and Kassi. In the meantime Markos could ban a specific hostmask used by some wacko in North Carolina.
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

ill try to keep u and kas in order. Frozzy i do, but 10 mins a day wont hurt anything.
                      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I agree with flash9286, a moderator is needed to keep the rampant idling in check! Those nasty idlers are taking over the chat with huge amounts of nothing

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

yes the idlers cause the most problems(ef,tkg,ras).

Comment

/me joins the chatroom and idles.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

the idles must die.

Comment

Working...
                              X