Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Apolyton "Down" this afternoon/evening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CGN? What's that? Civilization Gnomes Network?
    *chops some threes*
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I couldn't get on either..... its those damn mods trying to keep our PC's down
      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

I for one was on Apolyton "all the time" last evening, without facing problems, but that might just me my position on Earth... I've still not seen any problems, BTW.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I also faced similar problems regarding the login do you know how bad it is: being at work and not able to logon to Poly. What to do at the office the whole time ?

Poly is really a nice place to be when you're at work, have lots of time and nothing to do.
          Thanks to the Operator for given me an opportunity to do something at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
            I for one was on Apolyton "all the time" last evening, without facing problems, but that might just me my position on Earth... I've still not seen any problems, BTW.
            Well, position on earth, sort of. It's a timezone issue: late afternoon/evening in the US in late evening/night in Europe. I did notice Apolyton was down as well, but not until 01:00 AM or so, so I just went to bed (and when I woke up this morning 'poly was back)
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I slept through the whole thing

Comment

it was horrible, I ended up having to spam PROT of all things
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

which makes you feel dirtiest, PROT or ACOL?
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

i made an "i'm leaving" thread at PROT, so PROT, although ACOL isn't far behind.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

A corresponding "Downtime Report" is now online.

------------
                      Dan; Apolyton CS
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Interesting. I noticed at the time the server was responding to pings, and resolving the IP, which usually would not be the case if 'Poly was temporarily down.

Comment

Working...
                        X