X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Search for all posts

Hola,

I have a simple technical question. According to this, my post count at this moment is 1556. However, I recently checked my "Search for all posts by this user" option in the profile and it says there are 1657. What is even wierder is that over 50% of my posts the last weeks have been in private forums (the ISDG and PTWDG) which of course are not counted in the search. Why is this?

As far as I know I have not received a post count reduction (if I have, I have not been informed about it)... I guess the search is overstating posts, or is it?

BTW. "You know you spend too much time in Apolyton when you ask questions like this"

Thanx

EDIT - Of course... Off-Topic forum doesn't count but appears in the post search! silly me... guess I answered my own question ... close this forum before it turns into another community spam-fest
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Hmmm, the title says "King" but the post says "n00b."

And the rest of you can keep your pot and kettle jokes to yourselves.
    badams

Comment

Alas, not all of us can.
      (Thanks FP!)
      Attached Files
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
      X